Monday, October 8

William Sonoma Class





Sunday I went with some of my friends to a Williams Sonoma class on cookies and cupcake decorating, followed by a nice brunch at Clydes. So the class wasn't what I expected and to be honest is was a waste of time in my opinion. It wasn't a hands on class, we basically watched the instructor decorate. This presented a problem for me...when you tell your husband and son that you are going to a cookie and cupcake decorating class that translates into Mommy's going to bring a treat home for us. I think Tom's response when I told him I was going "those better be some darn good cookies and cupcakes". Luckily, I had a solution...WEGMANS! On my way home, I wheeled into Wegmans picked up 3 pumpkin cookies that actually looked very similar to the ones from our class and voila, problem solved. As I pulled into my driveway, I was greeted by my handsome 4 year old who was smiling from ear to ear with excitement. He was very impressed with my Halloween cookies! ;-)

No comments: