Sunday, August 30

Sunday Bike Ride

It was such a beautiful day today...there was no way we could stay inside. We had only one problem, none of us could decide what we wanted to do. Samuel had the great idea of putting all of our suggestions in a basket and randomly choosing one. Samuel pulled bike ride and Abigail pulled ice cream. Perfect! We loaded up the car and headed to the bike path. We road our bike's to Partlows grabbed lunch & ice cream. On the way back we stopped by Trailside park for a little fun. Daddy and Abigail picked pretty wildflowers for me. I couldn't wait to get them home so I could put them in the special vase that Samuel made me for Mother's Day.
We came home and Tom cooked my favorite, Beer Can Chicken! Yummy. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day!




No comments: