Tuesday, August 4

Slowly Catching Up




I cannot believe it's been so long since I've written here! I hope to slowly catch up on our summer happenings.

We have had an absolutely amazing summer and it's not even over yet!! Our summer started a week before school was out with a trip to Providence, RI & New York City, then we headed to the beach, Las Vegas and will end our summer with our first camping trip. We have... gone to the pool, fishing, bike rides, parks, ice cream, baseball games, playdates, cookouts, hanging out in the cul-de-sac, the list goes on and on... lazy days, busy days.... It's been great! I love the laidback feeling and the later nights w/ kids. The no rush to bed and hanging out in your PJ's until after lunch. I plan to be better about writing here, b/c I really want to record all the stuff Samuel and Abigail are up to so that I remember it! :)

No comments: