Tuesday, September 8

First Day of First Grade

Today was Samuel's 1st day of 1st grade! He was pretty excited, but I think that he was also pretty nervous! I don't blame him since it is a new class, new teacher and mostly new classmates. Surprisingly, I had a harder time with this transition than I did with him going to kindergarten. Maybe it's because he's gone from 7:35-2:45 this year...that's a long day, or perhaps it's seeing my baby boy get on that BIG yellow school bus with all the older kids! His teacher, Mrs. Edwards, is a perfect match for Samuel's personality. She is very outgoing and bubbly and wants to make learning fun. I just know that we are going to have an awesome year! I still can't believe that he is already in 1st grade! Kindergarten and Summer just flew by! Here's to another great year!!
Samuel still not fully awake.
Enough Mom!!

Samuel with his buddies - Sam, Thomas & Ethan

No comments: