Tuesday, November 27

Thanksgiving 2007



As I sit here thinking of all that I have to be thankful for, I realize we are blessed in so many ways. Here are just a few reasons why I am thankful, my sweet (most of the time) husband & my two amazing kids, being close to my family and friends, being healthy and safe, the list goes on and on!

When we asked Samuel what he was thankful for he responded, "the beach, toys, movies and my family" ;-)

We had a great time in the Outer Banks for Thanksgiving! Thanks Grandma'ma & Papa for a wonderful week! It is always nice to spend time with everyone and to watch the cousins play together. We had such a fun-filled week--running on the beach, playing football, watching movies, decorating sun catchers & a gingerbread house, shopping, eating, playing our annual game of Bingo, and much more! This year the weather was fantastic, most days was high 60's-70's--perfect! Both Samuel and Abigail had a blast running on the beach, splashing in the water and collecting seashells.




HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg!!!


Many, many, blessings and love to you all!

No comments: