Saturday, July 28

Backyard Camping...

The boys 1st camping trip!!!
Samuel was so excited to finally camp out--He and Tom have been talking about it for a while now. The tent was up and ready early afternoon--fully equipped with comic books, miniature sharks, a fruit roll up, more books, a few flashlights and of course a walkie talkie. Needless to say the anticipation was about to get the best of him. The campers departed around 8:40, Saturday night. A few minutes later I hear beep..beep..beep (from my walkie talkie.)

S- "Hi, Mommy...we're outside camping."
M- "I know..I can see you from the kitchen window. Are you guys having fun?"
S- "YES!"

Being the nice mommy that I am, I later served them milk & cookies in their tent. Around 9:30 I hear the door open "Mommy, the campers are back! It's time for a game of soccer." Unfortunately, their camping trip was cut short due to thunder and lightening. Samuel was so bummed, he really wanted to sleep outside. Maybe next weekend.






1 comment:

Me said...

Hav - that's about the cutest thing I ever saw. How sweet of Tom to do that with Samuel! Too cute!