Sunday, June 19

Father's Day 2011




I printed a list of questions for the kids to answer about their daddy for Father's Day....Here's what they said.

All About My Dad by Samuel
Things my dad likes:
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite dessert: Ice Cream
Favorite game to play: Xbox
Favorite sport to watch: Baseball
Favorite sport to play: Baseball
My favorite memory with my dad is when I was born! (haha)
My dad is the best in the family at Baseball.
At his job, my dad works.
When not at work, my dad likes to work.
My dad is 40 years old.
My dad is 6 ft 2 in. tall.
My dad weighs 999 pounds.
My dad has lots of hair.
My dad's eyes are blue.
My dad likes to wear underwear.
My dad is special to me because he is nice and loves me!

All About My Dad by Abigail
Things my dad likes:
Favorite food: Spaghetti
Favorite dessert: Cake
Favorite game to play: Twister
Favorite sport to watch: Football
Favorite sport to play: Basketball
My favorite memory with my dad is....when he is silly!
My dad is the best in the family at games.
At his job, my dad works!
When not at work, my dad likes to play game or anything!
My dad is 40 years old.
My dad is 11 ft 0 in. tall.
My dad weighs 18 pounds.
My dad has black hair.
My dad's eyes are blue.
My dad likes to wear work clothes.
My dad is special to me because he plays with me.

No comments: