Thursday, June 5

Samuel

~I love that you still say "Old" McDonalds when we ask you where you want to eat.

~I love that you are so proud of my 2007 Christmas present you picked out for me...and you ask me often "mommy, are you wearing your shiny gold necklace"

~I love how you give me the "thumbs up" sign when we are out and things are going well or you really like something I've cooked. During an activity (swimming) you look over at me and give me a thumbs up and a thumbs down sign...then you wait to see which I do back to you so you know if you are doing a good job or if you've forgotten your listening ears.

~I love when I give you kisses and you tell me you are putting it in a special place for when you miss me.

~I love that you are so silly and make me laugh all the time.

~I love you for being you!

No comments: