Tuesday, June 3

A little getaway...

We headed down to the Outer Banks on Thursday for our first child free getaway with some of my high school and college friends. I must admit it was nice to have an uninterrupted night of sleep in a nice comfy bed, sit by the pool without hearing "mommy I'm hungry, I need to go potty, mommy up. Don't get me wrong...I love my kids and I was anxious to get home Sunday night but it's definitely something I want to do again sooner rather than later. ;-)
Abby was so cute when we got home...I opened the front door she literally stopped in her tracks, did some kind of happy dance and ran to me. Samuel came running around the corner with the biggest grin on his face and said "mommy did you miss me?, I missed you!" It was priceless.
LeeAnn & Charlie, Etta & James (James is missing from the photo)
Kelly & Jon, Christine & Craig, Me & Tom

The girls!

No comments: