Wednesday, February 27

Almost 5 years


(Abby 20 months & Samuel almost 5yrs)
Its hard to believe that I have a FIVE YEAR OLD now. Five seems so "real" to me. Five is when he starts Kindergarten and will ride a bus to school. Five seems so grown up all of a sudden. I can't believe its been FIVE years, since he was born. Wow. I never thought one human being could ask as many questions as Samuel does on a daily basis. The boy is curious and interested in everything. I wouldn't have it any other way. Here are some facts about Samuel as he begins his journey as a 5 year old.
He wants to be a Redskins football player when he grows up
His favorite color is Red (it changed from blue around 4.5 yrs)
His foot measures 12.5 & he is in size 5/6 clothes
He's righthanded
Loves Superheros, Star Wars, Knights/Castles
He loves to draw

No comments: