Saturday, December 22

A Samuel Funny

Samuel had a sleepover at his girlfriend Alexa's house on Friday. Apparently, they had a blast because Sam was in no hurry to come home on Saturday.

I received this e-mail from Alexa's grandmother and had to share. This cracked me up to the point where I had tears streaming down my face because anyone who knows my mom, knows she would not dare "toot" in front of anyone. My mom still spells out curse words for crying out loud. Love you, mom!

I just need for you to share this laughter with your mom as it is funny and your Son is so adorable.
Uncle Dan, Alexa, Samuel, Jen and Brandon stopped over to my house last night after dinner and we all were having some laughter, when Uncle Dan, tooted, well Samuel was sitting next to him and announces, "you tooted", so Uncle Dan replies,"nope not me, it was G-G",
Well I laughed and said it wasn't me, as I don't toot."

So Samuel pipes in and announces,
"well my Grandmama does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


So please make your mom laugh and enjoy her wonderful grandson and all the joy he brings not only to her but the world.

Happy Holidays and with love,
G-G

No comments: