Sunday, September 11

Dulles Air and Space & Napkin Story :)

Samuel woke up thing morning begging for us to take him to a museum.  Since Tom had to work, I decided we would go to the Dulles Air and Space. 
When we walked in our first stop was the bathroom!  As I was washing my hands, I hear Samuel say.....
Sam: Wow, you have to pay .25 for a napkin here. Can I have .25 to see what they look like? 
Me: Honey that's not the kind if napkin you are thinking of.
(As I am laughing along with a few other ladies)
Sam :What kind is it?  Why do they sell napkins in the bathroom?
Me: Samuel it's for ladies and you don't need to know all the details right now.
Sam: (Laughing he says) Well, I want to see one!  Can you give me $.25.
Me: No, let's go!

After walking around and looking at planes, guns, metals, etc. Samuel says......
Sam: Mommy, there are things I like and don't like about museums.
Me: Really, tell me.
Sam: Every time I go to a museum I see neat things that I really want and I know I can't have, but I like going and learning about all the cool things!

Samuel is so much like his daddy. 
He can spend hours and hours looking and reading every last detail about something.   
  Abby on the other hand, is just like me!  She sees one or two planes and that's plenty for her!!

No comments: