Saturday, December 11

Visit with Santa...NYC

This morning we were up and at 'em to get to NYC Macy's before the big rush. We were on a mission to beat the crowd. I think everyone else had the same idea! You cannot imagine how long the line was, so far back that we ended up in the customer service department. We estimated hours of waiting, but it ended up only being around 30 minutes.
Samuel, you have a DEFINITE idea of what you want, although when we asked you, you said you didn't know. You knew....and you wanted to keep it top secret this year!
Abby, you had Aunt Chris write your list before we left Memaw & Pepaw's house. I think you both have a pretty good chance of getting what you wish for. XOXO
Dear Santa,
This year I wish for...
1. American Girl Doll (Rebecca or Kit)
2. Jewelry for my American Girl doll
3. Tape
(cousin Kelly is asking for tape so Abby thought it was a great idea & added it to her list)
4. Makeup
Love, Abby

Dear Santa,
This year I am keeping my wish list "top secret" so don't tell my mom & dad!
Love, Samuel
Cousins: Samuel (7), Kelly (4), Abby (4) & Andrew (7)

No comments: