Tuesday, November 30

Mommy's Wallet

Yesterday, after picking Abby up from school and we headed to the grocery store. Once we parked, I realized my wallet was missing from my purse. We came straight home and spent over an hour looking for it -- no luck.

Fast forward to this morning.....

We drop Samuel off at school and are on our way home. I ask Abby once again if she has any idea where my wallet is. Here's our conversation....

Me: Abby are you sure you don't know where mommy's wallet is?

Abby: No mommy, I don't. (a few seconds pass) Actually, I do know where it is! It's shoved under the TV in the playroom, Samuel did it!

Me: Are you sure Samuel did it?

Abby: Yes, I saw him, he did it, really he did!

When we got home she walked in and went straight into the playroom and pulled it out. Needless to say, we have been talking a lot this week about honesty and how important it is to tell the truth.

__________________________________________________
Samuel came home from school with a very loose tooth and wiggled and wiggled until he finally got it out! He was VERY excited!:) This was his 7th tooth lost.

No comments: