Thursday, March 12

Kids Turn To Answer


Answered by Samuel (almost 6)


1. What is something mom always says to you? that you love me!

2. What makes mom happy? hugs and kisses

3. What makes mom sad? when I don't listen

4. How does your mom make you laugh? by tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child? I think you would never stop playing with your barbies.

6. How old is your mom? 37...no wait...you're...13! hahaha

7. How tall is your mom? 21 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do? kiss me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I think you clean the house

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? taking out the trash (as he laughs)

11. What is your mom really good at? cooking

12. What is your mom not very good at? playing wii fit (I'm working on it)

13. What does your mom do for a job? I think she plays on the computer all day. ;-)

14.What is your mom's favorite food? spaghetti
15.What makes you proud of your mom? that you cook your delicious pancakes for me on valentines day.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? daffy duck

17. What do you and your mom do together? read books and play
18. How are you and your mom the same? we both have blue eyes

19. How are you and your mom different? we're not as big as each other
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she gives me hugs and kisses and tells me that she loves me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? that you guys have to kiss.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? to the beach

No comments: