Tuesday, February 10

abigail @ 2 1/2

1. I love when I ask you to do something you reply "Otay mommy" it sounds so cute!

2. I love how you say, "that's mine doll" or "mine drink" instead of My!

3. You would be completely happy eating grits for breakfast everyday!

4. When you get upset with me you start crying "I want daddy," but at 3am you only want mommy!

5. Your favorite saying "I do it" you want to do everything yourself. Miss Independent!

6. You love to wear headbands & bows and guess what...you like to put them in your hair all by yourself.

7. You are so into matching everything. In your world as long as it's the same color, different shades, prints, it matches!!

8. Your favorite colors are purple & pink .

9. You love to sing and get mad at me when I sing with you. A few of your favorite songs are: ABC's, Twinkle, Twinkle & Jesus Loves Me.

10. After we say your prayers at night, I tell you that I love you sooo much...and you reply, I love you to the moon back!

11. Your favorite books are Corduroy and Snow White. We actually read my old "Snow White" book that was given to me in 1977. On average we read it 2-3 times a day.

12. You would watch "Cinderella" over and over if we let you.

13. You are still sleeping in your crib even though you have been climbing out since you were 18 months old.

14. 99.9 % of the time you have an Ellie with you AND you still stick Ellie's tail up your nose and twirl your finger around her trunk while sucking your thumb.

15. You are potty trained!!! You make me so proud everyday!

No comments: