Sunday, May 13

Happy Mother's Day

Havalynn, Jual & Chrissy




Today was a very special day for us. Our family walked in the breast cancer walk in honor of my friend Jual, who was just recently diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of cancer called Inflammatory breast cancer. Jual has two young children ages 1 & almost 3 and is currently pregnant with her third. Please keep her in your prayers as she battles this terrible disease.
After we finished the walk today, we spent the day at home relaxing.

We actually celebrated Mother's day a day early because we had the walk in the morning and daddy had an exam to study for. So on Saturday, daddy & Sam cooked me steak, lobster and asparagus for dinner- Mommy's favorite! For Mother's day, Samuel gave me a "blue croc" jibit for my shoes so that when I look down at my left foot I can think of him. How sweet is that? I am one proud mom, that's for sure! Abigail is just as sweet as ever, too! How did I ever get so lucky to have two adorable, fun loving kids?

Happy Mother's Day!!!




No comments: